So this is what I came up with:
I got to use my new Tilda - I just love this stamp, she's such a sweetie isn't she? I coloured her using promarkers and the pinnie is a glitter pen which I dry brushed to create the effect [doesn't show up too well on the photo, sorry). The oval is one which has been donated to me, the papers and ribbon from stash. The boarder punch is Martha Stewart, the flower punches my old faithfuls (woodware and tesco) and the butterflies from my x-cut punch. Candy pips from my new stash acquired at the NEC and I think that covers it all.
Thanks for looking! and Happy Crafting! x


Awh, Naomi, she looks so pretty in pink! Adorable. Hugs, Squirrel xx
ReplyDeleteOh this is so cute.
ReplyDeleteluv
Debby
gorgeous card naomi, such a sweet tilda and fabby colours.love the little butterflys and great layout.luv coops.xx
ReplyDeletea fabulous card Naomi, so pretty.xx
ReplyDeleteToo cute! Love the image and the pretty colors. Thanks for "punchin' it out" with us at Just Magnolia this week, hope to see you back again next week! :)
ReplyDeleteHi Naomi are you settling in yet and making friends...not too much partying I hope though lol...beautiful card, I love your colouring and papers
ReplyDeleteMina xxx
Beautiful card! love the details you've added. thanks for joining us at Just Magnolia, hugs, Jane xx
ReplyDelete