Search This Blog

Pages

Monday, 11 January 2010

1 Card - 3 Challanges


Hi guys! This is a first for me - I made one card to enter in 3 different challenges - Eeeek!

The first is Sketch Saturday - using their fabulous layout!

The Second is Creative Inspirations - whose theme was Anniversary
And Finally I'm also entering this into Saturday Spotlight - whose challange was love without using hearts!




I used one of my new Magnolia stamps - Edwin with Roses- watercoloured and highlighted with whisper pens. The frilled edges were cut using my new boarder punch system that I won in Fussy and Fancy Friday's Candy - it's soooo much fun to use! The oval was cut, as ever, with the Fiskars board and then everything else is from stash -lol!

I hope you like it - thanks for looking xx

8 comments:

  1. Such a fabulous card. Love the image you've used and the colours also. Hugs Michele x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fab card, well done on managing to do one card for several challenges. It challenges me to do one card for one challenge :o)
    Jackie xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness!! This is just gorgeous!! I love your darling image and your fun blue colors!! :) Love that sentiment underneath too!! Thanks for playing along with us at Saturday Spotlight this week!! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  4. stunning card hun, really love the layout and colours.good luck with the challenges.i`ve still not entered any.lol.luv coops.xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Edwin looks cute!! What a super Love creation!! Awesome take on the sketch!! Thanks for joining us at Sat. Spotlight.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww, Edwin is looking mighty bashful in this image, isnt he?? Supersweet card, love that punch you've used!! Thanks for sharing with us at Creative Inspirations!!
    Stephanne

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh this is so sweet!!!
    thank you for playing with Sat. Spotlight!!
    Blessings, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm glad to see you like the MS punch set you won--I love how you've used it on this cute card! I love the colors and sweet Edwin image. I have that punch set, too--Santa brought it to me!
    Hugs,
    April

    ReplyDelete