Search This Blog

Pages

Saturday, 9 October 2010

I can sing a rainbow.....

But don't worry I won't, I have been humming it though whilst making this card for Mo's Digital Challenge which this week fell in with the blog hop theme of the Rainbow.

I decided to go for Violet - as I love that colour and using Friday Sketcher's beautiful layout this week, this is what I came up with:
 
 
I used Mo's beautiful image 'baby fairy Flora' which you can purchase here. I coloured her with pro-markers, highlighted with whisper pens an added glitter to the wings (doesn't show up well here). The papers are from stash, as is the ribbon. Buttons are from stash but brought a while ago from 'the works' bookshop. The sentiment is printed from the computer.

Think that's just about everything today - i'll be back tommorow with another card, just off to finish it up!

Thanks for looking and happy crafting! x

7 comments:

  1. So cute, Naomi, my fav colour too! lol
    love angie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet card this is! I love the buttons and the cute sentiment. Thanks for joining us in Mo's Challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. awww this card is beautiful i love your colouring its perfect and the papers are lush xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous card naomi.love the image and beautiful colours.the layout is fab :)

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous, beautiful colours and sweet image.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so sweet. I love the buttons you added. Thanks so much for joining us at Mo's this week.

    ReplyDelete