Afternoon all! it's a miserable day here in the Midlands, but that's ok as I'm busy doing 101 things for my grandparent's diamond wedding anniversary celebration on Sunday - including, finally making their card! (ooops, bit late!) their anniversary is actually on thursday so I really did need to get my act together and to be fair, it's not entirely my fault. I ordered this stamp ages ago and there's been a real headache getting it thanks to Royal Mail.... but anyway, here it is!
The stamp is Penny Black's Fantasy tree - which I stamped up in black and scanned into my computer as I really wanted this silvery/grey colour and I don't have that in an ink pad. I tried it in silver and it looked awful. The colour has been altered in photoshop and it did a weird thing with some of the circles and changed their shape - lesson learned - but the inkpad! but never mind, I think it still looks ok. The sentiment is computer generated and all the gems are from stash. The butterflies are from my MS punch.
I think it's worked really well and it's certainly more original then any of the designs i've seen to buy- diamond anniversary cards are few and far between and bland when they are in shops!
I'm entering this card into Creative Inspirations - no flowers added and also into Allsorts, who have their second week of free and easy.
Thanks for looking and happy crafting
wow this is stunning and they will be blowen away with it. Thanks for sharing with us at Creative inspirations this week and have a wonderful day with them
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card, perfect for a daiamond anniversary. Thank you so much for entering our challenge at ALLSORTS this week, good luck & hope you’ll join us again!
ReplyDeleteHugz Fleur xXx
This is a fantastic card hun! Thanks for joining in with our theme of No Flowers Allowed over at Creative Inspirations Wednesday's Challenge Blog! xxx
ReplyDeletestunning card naomi.the stamp is gorgeous and i love the delicate colours :D
ReplyDeletexx coops xx
Beautiful and stunning card, lovely idea using the tree stamp,
ReplyDeleteMargaret
This is a beauty. xx
ReplyDelete