Have you ever had that last minute change of heart and then mad panic attack? well that's exactly what my mother did last night. She'd kept saying that she wasn't sending the mass of christmas cards this year, with everything else thats gone on, christmas cards was not on her list of things to do. Fine. Then last night she decided to change her mind and needed 30 cards, all done to send today - eeeek.
Anyway, after some messing around, clean and simple seemed to be the way forward and I came up with this for her.
This is a new embossing folder and it reminds me of a robin holding mistletoe. So a quick print of the first line of In a Bleak Midwinter and lots of embossing later - I added some sparkle (hard to see i'm sorry) and its just time to finish the inserts and post. Phew! never again!
Anyway, as its so white, it fits in well with Creative Inspirations challenge this week.
Thats about it, thanks for stopping by and happy crafting x
beautiful and stunning and amazing you completed them
ReplyDeleteVery classy card :o)
ReplyDeleteJackie xx
stunning card naomi.so stylish :D
ReplyDeletexx coops xx
oooohhhhh no she could have changed her mind a little bit earlier for you Naomi lol...fantastic cas design that is so beautifully understated, I love it and so will your Mum
ReplyDeleteMina xxx
I hope your and your loved ones have the most wonderful Christmas
oh beautiful card!!
ReplyDelete