Search This Blog

Pages

Wednesday, 17 February 2010

3-2-1

2 different challenge blogs this week are using the theme of 3-2-1: Firstly is allsorts challenges, secondly is simon says. Simon says also has a fab blog hop attached to this weeks challenge so go and check it out!
So my recipe is:
3 embellishments - flowers, ribbons and brads
2 papers - spotty and pearl
1 image - tilda with corn

The spotty paper is Pretty Please Spring Papers, the ribbon and flowers were from the blog candy I won from Mina (Pinkpuds) and everything else is from stock.

This is also for my mums birthday at the end of next week - so even if it sucks for the challenge entries I just hope she likes it!

Thanks for looking and happy crafting xx

10 comments:

  1. Beautiful card!! I love the papers and flowers that you chose!

    Thank you for entering the Simon Says Stamp Challenge!

    *mwah*
    Steph

    ReplyDelete
  2. Naomi it's fantastic! Fab colours! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. absolutely gorgeous, my fav colours and love the tilda.yummy flowers too.luv coops.xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. ooo this is sooo pretty, gorgeous papers, image and embellies, thanks so much for joining in with this weeks Simon Says Challenge, good luck :)

    xx

    Martine

    ReplyDelete
  5. Naomi your card is gorgeous hun, love the sweet Tilda and the soft colours.
    Thanks for your lovely comment about my rant I really appreciate it, I felt sooooo much better for getting it off my chest lol
    hugs Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your Easelcard is so brilliant, love the cute Tilda and the fab papers.

    Thank you for entering the Simon Says Stamp Challenge and thanks for your comment at my blog.

    Hugs
    Iris

    ReplyDelete
  7. fabulous card Naomi you Mum will love it too bits...I love the colours you used
    Mina xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your easel card arn't they fun to make just a different dimension.
    this is great love chrisxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOW!!! This easel card is GORGEOUS!!!!!! I love the papers and that Tilda is so sweet!!! THANKS FOR JOINING US AT SIMON SAYS STAMP THIS WEEK!!!
    CHRIS & THE DT

    ReplyDelete