Search This Blog

Pages

Tuesday, 2 February 2010

Creative Inspirations + Fussy & Fancy + Pink Elephants

1 card - 3 challenges! (and 2 posts within minutes of each other - this is what happens when you leave challenge cards to the last minute!)

I would like to enter the following card into these challanges:
Ok - so I know there aren't that many hearts on here, but there are 8! so although slightly cheeky entering this into Fussy & Fancy, I looked at other entries that have less hearts - so I don't feel so bad.

Onto the details of my card:-
Image is sugar nellie - i've had this sweetie around for a while and never used her! i watercoloured the image and then used my whisper pens to highlight. Papers are all from stash, as are the hearts and gems. The flowers were punched using two unmarked punches - 1 I remembered was from tesco, the smaller of the two could be woodware, but don't quote me on it,

Anyway, thanks for looking and I hope you like!
xx

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is just the cutest i love daisy and she is one of my many faves. Thanks for joining us this week at creative inspirations. (lol got my dt head on)Great work naomi. Hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. oooohhhh I love Daisy and you have coloured her beautifully, love those girly colours...thanks for entering my blog candy and good luck with it
    Mina xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a very pretty card, love the way you have framed the image :o)
    Jackie xx

    ReplyDelete